Web developer experienced in UX/UI design with 23 years experience in graphic design, visual communication, and marketing. Skills include all stages of the development cycle for dynamic web projects including ADA compliance and SEO development.
UX/UI design · Web design · Wireframing · Graphic design · Web development · Web administration · Responsive design · CSS and Bootstrap coding · Ecommerce · Visual communication · Interactive design · Google Analytics/Adwords · Social media marketing · Video production · Photography · Adobe Photoshop · Adobe Premiere Pro · Adobe CC Suite · Illustrator · InDesign · Final Cut Pro · After Effects · Office 365 · All FTP programs
GDKN – Web Developer
OAKLAND PARK, FLORIDA – OCTOBER 2017 – PRESENT
Currently under contract for GDKN working on project for the Broward County School Board;
- Developing and migrating web content to new platform (Schoolwires/ Blackboard).
- ADA Compliance
- SEO development
- Quality assurance (QA) processing
LBU Lighting (Light Bulbs Unlimited) – Web Administrator/Marketing & Graphic Designer
DEERFIELD BEACH, FLORIDA – DECEMBER 2008 – SEPTEMBER 2017
- Web administrator who developed a website that increased monthly sales by $10k a month;
- Created digital media and transitional printed materials to improve user experience;
- Created a corporate identity through the development of successful social media marketing platforms;
- Restructured processes to improve workflow and vendor relationships;
- Video production and photography for social media and digital marketing campaigns;
- Assisted in the coordination of successful marketing and promotional events;
- Tracked sales, orders, and provided customer support.
Broad Vision Group – Jr. Web Designer & Graphic Artist
DEERFIELD BEACH, FLORIDA – JANUARY 2005 – SEPTEMBER 2008
- Innovative web designer;
- Strategized and executed email marketing campaigns;
- Designed and created newsletters;
- Direct marketing through the creation of digital ads to create traffic for client’s web sites.
A Print Three – Graphic Designer
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA – MARCH 2002 – NOVEMBER 2005
- Graphic designer responsible for creating marketing materials for print and websites;
- Customer relations;
- Manage budgets, deadlines and print orders.
Platt College-San Diego
Associate of Arts (AA) Field Of Study – Web/Multimedia, Content Management and Web Administration
2000 – 2002 (Upgraded my education in all new software programs and platforms.)
Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
Associate of Arts (AA) Field Of Study – Advertising Design and Procedures.
1991 – 1993
Mark Ahrens – Heritage Film Foundation
Thierry Laurent – Data Core
Skip Kimpel – Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza